Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major supplier and designer of Architectural hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technology and capturing new opportunities for profitable and sustainable growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Contract Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Manage, lead, and/or facilitate supply, service and capital contracting initiatives from requirements gathering through implementation.
- Identify and implement cost savings & standardization opportunities.
- Provide direction to site based Purchasing Specialists to effectively implement new contracts.
- Maintain positive relations with internal stakeholders to ensure communication is effective and timely.
- Continuously seek to understand and support customer needs, concerns, and priorities.
- Identify solutions to address requirements.
- Manage assigned contracts and monitor compliance.
- Utilize contract management tools, templates, methods, and processes.
- Manage supplier performance and effectively resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain purchasing system and stay updated on technology changes.
- Assist in producing management reports, metrics, and other analysis as needed.
- Continuously identify ways to improve performance related to quality, cost, and inventory management.
- Assist Purchasing staff with other duties as assigned
- Ensure system updates are completed efficiently to minimize price management issues.
- Facilitate meetings with key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Attends other meetings on an as needed basis.
- Effectively utilize data to assess cost savings opportunities and evaluate the impact of change.
- Produce savings reports and actual results on a regular basis.
- Data mining and analytics to support purchasing/supply chain initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, Finance or related field strongly desired
- Minimum 3-5 years purchasing and contracting experience required, preferably in a multi-location healthcare setting. Combination of advanced degree and experience will be considered.
- Proven ability to lead teams and manage projects through implementation and successfully support ongoing contract management.
- Proven ability to facilitate productive meetings and lead teams.
- Experience with purchasing and inventory management software.
- Ability to communicate with various levels within the organization.
- Advanced analytical skills in database management tools, including Microsoft Access and Excel with proficiency in all other Microsoft office tools.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, work independently and as a team member.
- Travel independently throughout the clinic/office/between locations as needed.
- Project management experience.
- Proven negotiation and contracting experience.
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.