Customer Care & Sales Management Trainee Recruitment
Mai Shayi Coffee, a Specialty Coffee house located on the podium floor of Sapetro Towers on Adeola Odeku St, Victoria Island, Lagos, caters to the corporate individual and coffee aficionado; by providing a superior coffee experience of product and service.
In our aim at becoming a world-class Specialty Coffee brand, we will be recruiting the services of an experienced, Up-scale candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Care & Sales Management Trainee
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are recruiting to Coffee Customer Care & Sales Management Trainee; tasked with ensuring maintaining the highest standards in terms of providing a world-class Sales & Customer service experience for all our customers.
- Reporting to the General Manager, the Specialty Coffee Customer Care and Sales Management Trainee develops, manages and coordinates new sales leads, builds strong loyalty with existing customers and coordinates all customer relations and sales while ensuring alignment with Mai Shayi Coffee’s broader business goals.
- Mai Shayi Coffee’s customer base is diverse including but not limited to retail customers; such as private individuals, corporate bodies, corporate events, restaurants, cafes, hotels, bakeries and foodservice operators.
- Target and secure sales lead to aid team in achieving sales and profit targets. The expectation is to put on a minimum of 20-30 new customers per month, minimum order of 300 plus grams a week per customer.
- Research local Nigerian market amidst the current Covid-19 pandemic including Corporate offices, office buildings, Embassies, Schools, coffee enthusiasts, competitor businesses and coffee industry events.
- Make and receive sales calls on existing and prospective customers/accounts to present Mai Shayi Coffee’s coffee & brewing equipment/accessories and secure new business. The expectation is to prospect and generate up to 15 viable leads per week.
- Manage new business, providing customer support, ensuring quality and training needs are met by utilizing account management, coffee training academy, kitchen and roasting teams.
- Maintain and update account files including information on equipment, ordering patterns, contact person(s) info, notes, pricing, profitability objectives and loading pictures of successful customer transactions and experiences on all our communications platforms.
- Provide support to the new and existing customer base as needed, through training and other activities such as consultation. This may include participating in events after business hours.
- Provide support and work with baristas, kitchen team and logistics to ensure efficient fulfilment of orders. Ensure on-going communication about customer activity.
- Maintain selling tools (e.g., sales specification sheets, product samples), ordering tools, training tools, may carry a small amount of coffee equipment for presentations, deliveries along with product information sheets.
- Work with Graphic Designers and Photographers to propose and manage content for all our digital marketing platforms. With a primary focus to our e-commerce platform/Website.
- Attend and lead in the weekly sales meeting updates to management. This time is set aside to review the sales report, activity report (pending engagements & business) with management for the upcoming week and future scheduling.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the General Manager.
- Two year’s related outside sales experience.
- Consultative and proven sales skills.
- Specialty coffee and tea experience is not a must, but the ability to learn fast is key.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. (Essential)
- Strong initiative, motivation and self-management skills.
- Strong Word and Excel computer skills.
- Digital Marketing, Content writing, Graphic Design or Photography skills a plus.
- Owning a reliable vehicle with a Valid Driver License is an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate clearly, directly, succinctly and honestly in all business-related communications.
- This role’s hours will be from Monday – Saturday and may involve additional hours.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Customer Relations Officer Job at Hartleys Supermarket and Stores
- Guest Service Agent Job at Towlab Global Ventures
- Graduate Relationship Analyst Recruitment at Lidya
- Relationship Officer
- Relationship Manager Job at Bethsaida Group of Companies
- Customer Service Representative Job at GetFit Technologies Limited
- Receptionist (Front Desk Officer) Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Graduate Customer Experience Intern Recruitment at Flutterwave
- Customer Experience Intern Recruitment at Flutterwave
- Customer Service / Call Center Representative Job at Ngcom Network Solutions