Customer Sales Executive Job at Vitafoam Nigeria Plc
Vitafoam Nigeria PLC is Nigeria's leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam's successful brands remain household names in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Sales Executive
Job Locations: Warri - Delta and Lagos
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc is Nigeria's leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products.
- As a result of business expansion, we seek qualified persons as Sales Executives in Warri
Objective of Position
- Role is designed to execute sales strategy in driving sales volume while ensuring effective customer relationship management and territorial expansion
- Responsible to the Regional Sales Manager for the implementation of company’s sales objectives in the region.
- Responsible for effective distribution of Company’s products in assigned territory.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager in the preparation of the regional sales plan.
- Develop the existing and future key distributors in assigned territory.
- Monitor trade relations between, key distributors, non-key distributors, and sub-dealers.
- Develop and manage existing and potential institutional outlets and organizations in assigned territory.
- Compile and complete reconciliation of all customers’ accounts issues regularly.
- Report all sales and collection figures daily, weekly and monthly.
- Ensure continuous retention of key accounts and addition of new accounts.
- Ensure effective implementation of distributors’ outlets visibility in the assigned territory.
- Degree or Equivalent in relevant fields
- Minimum of 3 years core sales experience.
- Experience in Foam Industry an advantage.
- Age not more than 35 years
- Candidates must be residents of Warri or Lagos
- Computer Literacy
- Problem Solving Teamwork
- Analytical Ability
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills Excellent Communication
- Good driving skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Career Opportunities at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Job Openings at PG Consulting
- Merchandiser / Buyer Job at Aldelia Nigeria
- Talenture Group Recruitment for Business Development Officer / 360 Recruiter
- Sales & Customer Support Officer Job at Human-Aware Real-Time Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Officer Job at HRLeverage
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Proten International
- Customer Service Representative Job at Focuslync
- Customer Care Representative Job at AGC Limited