Customer Service Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
Owens & Xley is a full service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs navigate the day-to- day challenges of running a business.
At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire. Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for taking all customer orders, confirming orders and payments and channeling to the appropriate department using company approved guidelines
- Assist customers in making decisions by providing adequate knowledge about cakes and pastries
- Obtains and communicate customer feedback on the cakes and pastries.
- Informs clients of ongoing promotions and available discounts
- Prepares invoices when orders are confirmed using QuickBooks and ensures payments are made by the customers;
- Responds promptly to incoming customer requests via emails, phone calls and text messages;
- Builds sustainable relationships with customers by providing excellent customer support;
- Maintains a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times;
- Ensures customers complaints are handled properly and are escalated to the customer service lead when necessary;
- Keeps records of customer interactions and details of actions taken;
- Responds to emails sent by customers, provide status updates upon request and settle complaints;
- Ensures customers’ orders are processed and delivered on time;
- Ensures the right customer orders are taken and directed to appropriate staff;
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc from a reputable university.
- 1-3 years of work experience in similar or related role.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office package especially Excel and Word;
- Proficiency in the use of invoice software like QuickBooks.
- Present and communicate information clearly and appropriately
- Write and report events
- Deliver results and meet customer expectations
- Follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Good telephone ethics
N70,000 - N80,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the email.
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- British Council Recruitment for a Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Representative Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Customer Experience Officer Job at God is Good Motors (GIGM)
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer Recruitment
- Customer Care & Admin Job at Homeset Furniture
- Call Centre Agent Job at MacTay Consulting
- Customer Care / Case Manager Job at Eviction Option
- Social Media & Customer Care Representative
- Relationship Manager Job at Opay