Customer Support Officer (Adhoc) Job at OPay
OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 500,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Support Officer (Adhoc)
Job Locations: Ikeja - Lagos and Rivers
- We are looking for Adhoc staff to assist us with verification tasks on a temporary basis.
- We are looking for Adhoc staff to assist us with verification tasks on a temporary basis. Verification of new customers onboarding documents,
- Uploading and Update Customers information.
- Due diligence of users' information is in place.
- Daily KPI of 200 upgrades daily.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc certification
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Smart, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Proficiency with the use of a computer.
- Customer Service Representative Job at Superflux International Limited
- Sales Admin / Customer Service Officer Job at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
- Customer Service Consultant / Assistant to CEO Job at the Party Goo Events
- Customer Relation Officer Job at OJ Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited
- Head Cashier Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Accountant / Cashier Job at JVEE Wellness and Spa
- Female Receptionist / Customer Service Representative Job at HR Implementers
- Customer Service Representative Job at Cobbler Care Limited
- Cashier Job at Hermes Oil Services Limited
- Customer Support Officer Job at Talentivate.ng