Dangote Group Recruitment for Assistant Security Officer
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Assistant Security Officer
Reference No.: IbesePlantSecurity003
Job Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a competent Assistant Security Officer to undertake the surveillance of our premises and protection of our staff and visitors. You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior. A security officer must be well-trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators
- Protection of life and properties of the company and daily report of security situation of the
- factory complex, three housing estates and intelligent gathering concerning the company at large.
- The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation. The goal is to help the company in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and problem-free.
- Day to day reporting to Security Supervisors on security matters
- Ensures provision of adequate security for staff and asset
- Conducts daily patrol of beats to ascertain the security situations from guards
- Monitoring staff, visitors and vendors in the Company premises to ensure orderliness.
- Patrols premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitors and authorizes entrance of vehicles or people into the Plant.
- Removes wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secures all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Effective supervision of guards on duty.
- Delivers accurate, timely and clear report to appropriate superior
- Proficient use of computer applications – (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, etc.) in job delivery.
- Effective oral and written communication Skills.
- Effective report writing skills
- People management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
- Safety and Security Intern Recruitment at Search for Common Ground
- Employment Opportunities at Peniel Apartments
- Current Vacancies at First Access Microfinance Bank Limited
- CCTV Control Room Operator Recruitment at Rite Foods Limited
- Security Officer Recruitment at Prosecsafe Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Security Supervisor Recruitment at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
- Security Operative Job at Evas Security Corps & Equipment Limited
- Security Guard Recruitment at Ascentech Services Limited
- Chief Security Officer Job at Eagle Sweep Nigeria Limited
- Security Specialist Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited