Design Engineer (Pipe Services)
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited, we are a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Design Engineer (Pipe Services)
- B.Sc or HND Degree Mechanical Engineering from a reputable higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of direct experience in the construction industry with a focus on Mechanical and Plumbing.
- Professional credentials - NSE and/or COREN is an added advantage
- Strong working knowledge of civil, mechanical and electrical work;
- Strong knowledge of the sequencing of work and the strategy of creating effective project schedules;
- Ability to read and interpret designs.
- Proficient with computer software used in the construction industry.
- Must possess good communication skills
- Ability to relocate is an advantage.
- Ability to manage projects and multi task
- Must be willing to relocate
- Team leadership skills
- Spoken and written communication that is clear logical and well expressed
- Self confident, handles pressure well and willing to learn
- Good team member sharing ideas with others and willing to seek help from others
- Thoughtful organiser and planner
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, design and engineering services during construction of water and wastewater pipelines and pumping stations.
- Pipeline trenchless rehabilitation/repair and trenchless replacement design
- Apply Cost Competitive Execution techniques to develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline engineering work
- Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
- Conducts technical planning representing analysis, creating designs, preparing reports, and other various tasks.
- Designs a complete project, system, component, or process.
- Reviews and may prepare complete project documents for contract conformity and project assurance.
- Influences stakeholders and manages stakeholder relationships within and outside Mar & Mor.
- Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
- Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve problems of moderate or complex engineering problems
- Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
- Perform/verify all discipline analyses and calculation notes required to design the pipelines system.
- Define standards and procedures for the relative engineering area and contribute to software evaluations.
14th April, 2017.
- Furthermore, in the body of your mail, state the means via which you got to know about the job advert.
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted. Any CV sent after the closing date will not be accepted.
- LV/MV Tendering Engineer Job at Aldelia Group
- Site Electrical Engineer Job at Venture Garden Nigeria
- Lead Technician Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Inspection Engineer (M/F) Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- PS Implementation Consultant/Software Engineer Job at NCR Corporation
- Electrical Engineer Job at Daiik Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer (HVAC) Job at Daiik Engineering
- Electrical Engineer
- Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment for a Senior Piping Engineer - Expat