Digital Banking Specialist Job at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Banking Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for monitoring the implementation of the digital transformation program.
- Ensure the success of digital products from conceptualization to launch.
- Measure and report the progress of digital products.
- Ensure policies, processes and systems for digital products are in place and updated as required.
- Work with other departments and stakeholders to ensure the SLAs attached to digital products are adhered to.
- Keep abreast of changes to user habits, preferences and behaviours by monitoring trends across the platforms.
- Continually interpret qualitative and quantitative user data to identify how existing products can be improved.
- Disseminate an understanding of the digital marketplace especially in the financial sector, including best practice, methodologies and skills to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive the product roadmaps, enabling teams to bring products to market.
- Develop best product vision for our customers and transform vision into compelling products
- Lead cross-functional, agile, product design team (research, prototype, test, and build)
- Other digital product management tasks that may be required.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years of experience in product management, FinTech, digital banking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing products
- 2-4 years of experience in Agile product management
- Strategic understanding of digital and electronic banking products and services
- Excellent leadership and relationship building skills; Fast, informed decision maker
- Excellent product and creative judgment
- Knowledge of consumer marketing analytics
- Experience applying "design thinking" principles to product design
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Digital Banking Specialist” as the email subject.
Note: Only qualified Candidates would be shortlisted.
- Investment Analyst Job at Lidya
- Bank Teller Job at Jofad Consulting Limited
- United Bank for Africa Recruitment for Currency Trader
- Treasury Sales Officer Job at United Bank for Africa
- Officer - Retail Mobile Unit Job at Infinity Microfinance Bank Limited
- Investment and Loan Marketer - Fintech at Anyjob
- Recovery Officer Job at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Personal Finance Content Writer
- TEAM LEAD JOB AT BOCTRUST MICROFINANCE BANK
- Ongoing Recruitment for an Investment Associate at Lidya Global