Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Mentapp Solutions Limited
Mentapp Solutions Limited is an IT and Mobile Application Development, Web/WAP Services, Internet and Digital Advertising and LBS Management and technological solution provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
- The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products.
- This role requires an in depth knowledge of Mentapp Solutions products and market goals. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must.
- Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures. Marketing specialists rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
- Presenting recommendations to Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including mentapps.com (home page and top level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Graphics related field.
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing within the High Tech industry.
Core Competency Requirements:
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Valuedseed Model School and Educational Services
- Retail Store Manager Job at Owens & Xley Consults
- Digital Marketer / Business Development Executive Job at GreyWolf Empire
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Jemi Neil Consulting (JNC)
- Accountant Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Finance Assistant Job at International Medical Corps
- Data Analyst Job at Palladium Group
- Chief of Party Job at FHI 360
- Finance and Administration Officer Job at Palladium Group
- Marketer Job at Cerner Consult