Director of Public Relations Job at A leading Conglomerate
A leading Conglomerate with offices and assets in all the states of Nigeria is seeking to engage experienced, intelligent, passionate, and self-driven industry professionals to fill the vacant position below within the organization:
Job Position: Director of Public Relations
Job Location: Lagos (Pan Nigeria coverage)
- Lead the public relations team, driving the development implementation, and integration of strategic communications plans that advance the business’s brand identity in the market. Broaden the awareness of these strategies and increase the visibility of PR programs and priorities within the organization and to key stakeholders.
- In conjunction with the marketing team, create marketing strategies in order to enable the cultivation and enhancement of strong and strategic relationships with the target audiences, external partners, and key media outlets.
- Research and proactively identify emerging or potential issues and challenges that may impact on the business or product, further partnering with management teams throughout the business for the purpose of formulation and execution of strategies, solutions, and opportunities pertinent to those issues.
- Oversee the creation of the business’s content; for example; newsletters, blogs, social media influencers, annual reports, and other marketing collateral materials, overseeing all online web content and communications as well as social media interactions.
- Act as the business/ product’s spokesperson and lead point person in conventional media interactions, such as newspaper interviews, ensuring a positive portrayal of the business at all times.
- Exercise judgment in prioritizing media opportunities, making necessary coordination with appropriate persons in organizing and preparing presentations, speeches, talking points, and other external media relations materials. Cultivate and manage press relationships that ensure the coverage of the business’s/ product’s programs, events, public announcements, among other projects.
- Provide marketing counsel to publication unit in order to ensure the positive impact of each publication on the business.
- Work with the human resources department to source and retain quality personnel in order to guarantee the smooth execution of advertising initiatives.
- Perform other duties as may be directed by the company management.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Law, Journalism, International Relations, Public Relations, Communications, English Language, or any other relevant field.
- Postgraduate / Master's Degree and additional qualifications in Public Relations and allied fields from reputable institutions will be an added advantage.
Requirements & Skills:
- A minimum of 15 years of working experience with 7 to 10 years of experience working in a high ranking PR position (hr example, as a Senior PR Manager), a proven and successful record in the management of PR teams.
- Must have a proven and successful track record in garnering positive media coverage for a business or product in a complex business setting/market.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills that will ensure clear conveyance of the business’s messages and a positive portrayal of the business in general.
- Must possess the ability to communicate complex and technical messages in simple terms that different audiences can relate to.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (essentially MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Superior analytical and creative skills that will enable him to develop enterprise-level PR and communication strategies.
- Candidate must be between 38 and 55 years of age.
We offer a very competitive and attractive remuneration packages, in a very dynamic and exciting work environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Application and Resume with a scanned Passport Photograph stating the above reference as the subject of the e-mail to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Marketer Job at E-FAG Quality Concept
- Digital Marketing Manager Job at Mobihealth International
- Voice Over Artist Job at Cineast Original Production Studios
- Graphic Designer & Digital Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Executive Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Administrative Executive / Tele-Marketer Recruitment
- Digital Marketer Job at Consolidated Hallmark Insurance
- Content Executive Job at Consolidated Hallmark Insurance
- Marketing Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Marketer Job at Beetle Taxi Executive Cars