Dispatch Rider Job at Avant Halogen
Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance. We are recruiting for professional sales staff across Nigeria on behalf of a top company in the insurance sector
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Dispatch Rider
Job Location: Lagos
- Ride company's motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Report to the on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Responsible for updating the Drivers' Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- A High School certification, OND or NCE
- At least 1-year experience as a motorcycle dispatch rider
- Must possess valid license to ride a motorcycle or rider's permit
Requirements and Skills:
- Must be able to ride motorcycle effectively as this is the major means of sales and dispatch
- Be able to ride motorcycles professionally
- Be Hardworking, Diligent, and possess Positive Energy
- Must be physically fit
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Must have a mature working attitude
- Be friendly and Presentable
- Must have excellent road navigation knowledge
- Basic sales skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Merchandising skills
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
- Excellent communicator
- Personal organization and self-discipline
- Attention to details.
- Time Management
- Decision-Making Skills
- Reporting Skills.
- Managing process.
- Decision-making skills
N40,000 - N50,000 Monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Dispatch Rider" as the subject of the email.
- Company Driver Job at FMCG
- Driver Job at Zenith Care Hospital
- Executive Driver Job at a reputable company
- Driver Job at InvestMyCar.NG
- Driver Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Company Driver Job at Torilo
- Credit Control Officer Job at Versa Nigeria
- Driver Job at Johngate Industrial Company Limited
- Company Driver Job at Citygate Global
- Van Delivery Driver Job at Total Data Limited