DKT International Recruitment for Igbo Speaking Graduate Trainee
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are looking for the brightest, most driven university graduate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee (Igbo Speaking)
Job Location: Lagos
- Must be capable of shadowing more experienced staff to learn on the job and pick up valuable knowledge to support DKT Nigeria’s operations
- Age: Not more than 26years old.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or about to complete the scheme
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as problem solving and multitasking skills.
- Must be able to speak and write central Igbo language fluently. (Native speaker).
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology (First Class or Second Class Upper Division degree will be an advantage).
- Must be computer literate
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with the subject tagged ‘Graduate Trainee- “IGBO’
Application Closes on 15th December, 2017.
- LeadHire Limited Graduate Internship Programme
- LeadHire Graduate Internship Programme 2018
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Tamrose Ventures Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Golden Sugar Internship Program (GSIP) 2018
- Oracle Technology Presales Internship Program at Oracle Nigeria
- 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme at KPMG Nigeria
- Ongoing Recruitment at Human Capital Partners
- Agro-Park Graduate Trainee Programme 2018
- Graduate Intern