Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About Our Client
Our Client, a leading E & P company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are currently looking to engage a suitable qualified professional who will be responsible for rig intake, rig acceptance and rig suitability for all well construction activity in the Company.
Are you a Drilling Superintendent interested in joining a fast paced, challenging, exciting and rewarding organization? Here is an opportunity I believe you would be interested in. As the Drilling Superintendent you would be responsible for safe and reliable well operations and for the safety of all rig site personnel. You would supervise all well operations – ensuring safe, reliable and efficient operations while also reviewing bridging documents between Company and 3rd Party contractors and clearly identify gaps and establish which standards and policies are applicable.
You would lead and supervises the wellsite team which consists of the Drilling Supervisors, Completion Supervisors, Night Drilling Supervisors, Wellsite HSE Coordinator and the Wellsite Logistics Coordinator. You would work closely with Principal Drilling Engineer, develop continuous improvement process for rig operations. Carry out weekly performance improvement meetings to include HSE and wells operations improvements. You would perform all other duties that are necessary and reasonably attached to this Drilling Superintendent position and the fulfilment of its responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Drilling Superintendent, you will have;
• Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline.
• Professional certification in Well Engineering (i.e. IWCF)
• Minimum 18+ years of relevant work experience in Well Engineering and Construction with an E&P Company.
- Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited Massive Recruitment 2020
- ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY
- Renewable Energy Sales Engineer
- Ongoing Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company
- Business Development Executive (Commercial & industrial sale, downstream Oil and Gas)
- Business Development Executive (Aviation fuel marketing)
- Operations Manager Job in an Indigenous EPC Company
- Pharmacist Job at Vincintoire Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Living Benefit Officer Job at ARM Life Plc