Driver Job at Colton Industries
Colton Group of Nigeria is an emerging leader in the manufacturing and distribution of next-generation Construction Chemicals and Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Our Nigerian office is at Ikeja Lagos. Colton Group has a conglomerate presence with businesses that cover a wide spectrum. With its resources, reach and marketing acumen, the Group will lead the field for a very long time to come
Armorsil West Africa, one of the subsidiaries of Colton Group, is a fast-growing construction chemical company in Nigeria; we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Driver
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Perform daily inspections on all assigned vehicles, at the beginning of each shift.
- Ensure that all cars are properly cleaned and maintained and that any need for repairs is outlined and reported.
- Obtain orders for transporting people (staff members) or things to different locations and ensure that they are carried out correctly.
- Assist passengers in embarking and disembarking to and from the vehicle, ensuring their safety and wellbeing.
- Receive items and documents for transport and ensure that they are safely transported to their destinations.
- Use standard maps or the GPS to map safe routes to destinations, ensuring that timelines are met.
- Safely drive assigned office vehicles by following set rules and regulations.
- Transport people to their destinations, or handle office pick-up duties, and deliver parcels and documents.
- Maintain contact with the dispatch team or team member to ensure that he or she is made aware of delivery or transport situation.
- Perform both preventative and regular maintenance on assigned vehicles and ensure that proper detailing is performed.
- To work at this position, you have to possess a High School Diploma or a GED equivalent.
- Experience: 3 - 5 years
- If you have had some experience working in a similar capacity earlier, your job application will be given top consideration.
- N40,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the e-mail must be "Office Driver".
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Executive Assistant / Driver Job at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- MERIT Telecoms Limited Recruitment for a Driver
- Driver Job at Taewoo LP Ltd
- Driver Job at Denit Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunities at Lagos State Ministry of Health
- Company Driver Job at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Driver Job at Think Axis Limited
- Executive Driver Job at Avant Halogen
- Experienced Driver Job at a reputable company
- Driver Job at NENnetworks Nigeria