E-Commerce Field Agent Job at Traders of Africa Limited
Traders of Africa Limited is an ecommerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: E-Commerce Field Agent
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- As a Field Agent, you will be responsible for handling the company’s end to end sourcing operations on specific products
- The successful candidate will be able to appraise and improve sourcing and exporting various products as well as supplying partnerships and new possibilities.
- Manage the company's supply portfolio on different products, their specifications, and quantity.
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies.
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency.
- Research and Study where the products are located, their origin and their seasons.
- Research and Perform costing analysis and tabulate their CIF AND FOB prices and our profit per tonne.
- Research and contact reliable/trustworthy suppliers of the product.
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals.
- Make sure you obtain schedule and timelines to supply products from chosen suppliers.
- Research, contact and verify local forwarders at the product location.
- Negotiate a Forwarder’s fee.
- Research and Contact buyers for the product.
- Determine the quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Set monthly targets for the successful export of the product to buyers.
- Update existing pricing.
- Identify challenges and concerns and how to resolve them.
- Travel to inspect the product, verify the suppliers and forwarders. In addition, travel to supervise the loading and export of this product, take pictures and obtain all shipping documents and invoices.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Communication Skills: Being able to speak with clients and potential customers in a friendly and open manner is a huge asset to an agent.
- Attention to Detail
- Age: 19-27
- Organizational Skills: Working with multiple clients will require strong organizational skills.
- Sales Skills: Negotiating deals, persuading clients and sellers is a necessary skill for an agent.
- Listening Skills: You will need to listen to your clients' needs and work with them to close deals.
- Computer skills - able to work in all office products and use the internet.
- Must be available to travel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Marketing Associate Job at Salpha Energy Limited
- Content and Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Black Ink Media
- Social Media Analyst Job at a reputable company
- Marketer Job at Interrand Group
- Marketer / Financial Advisor Job at ARM Life Plc
- Sales and Marketing Representative Job at Ladgroup Limited
- Digital Marketer Job at Dreams Skills Placement Agency
- Marketing / Sales Manager Job at Proten International
- Marketing Specialist_FMCG Jobs at Willers Solutions Limited
- Social Media Analyst Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited