Electrical & Instrument Technician Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrical & Instrument Technician
Job Location: Lagos
- To install, commission and maintain Electrical and maintenance/operation of LNG storage and regasification stations.
- To supervise cable laying and termination of electrical cables of LNG storage and regasification stations
- Calibration and Maintenance of field instruments like, Transmitters (PT/TT/LT/FT), metering system, Loading system according to the calibration procedures
- Maintenance of LNG storage and regasification station electrical and Instrumentation systems.
- Supervise and monitor the lighting, lightning arrestor, earthing work at the site
- Installation and maintenance of control valves, ESD valves, and Fire and Gas detectors.
- Follow safety guideline of gas industry in all installation work
- Reporting the site progress to seniors
- Follow up electrical work in clients scope
- Follow up for material dispatch to the site
- HND/BE/B.Sc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Site Engineer Job at a reputable company
- Chief Technical Officer Job at Workforce Group
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Technician Job at Unique Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Engineering Manager Job at Unique Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Electronics / Instrumentation Shift Engineer Recruitment at Unique Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Marine Engineer Job at a reputable company
- Systems Engineer Job at NLIGHTIN
- Car Air Conditioning Technician
- Junior Automobile Mechanic
- Electrical Automobile Technician