Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electromechanical Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
Duties And Responsibilities
- Follows-up all maintenance works (Corrective & preventive Maintenance).
- Inspects work for completeness.
- Manages leads and coordinates the maintenance (corrective & preventive) teams.
- Works closely with his team on trouble shooting problems.
- Generates periodic informative reports regarding all maintenance facets
- Make work assignments and supervise the work of subordinate employees on assigned tasks.
- Any other related job
- Must be a holder of HND / B.Eng in Electric/ Mechanical Engineering
- Must be experienced in high rise building maintenance and must have at least 5 years experience.
Knowledge and skills Required:
- Basic understanding of electrical and Mechanical systems
- Basic understanding of HVAC and electrical equipment.
- Troubleshooting, supervision, coordination and hands-on repair of chillers system and electrical system.
- Troubleshooting and hands-on repair of 11KVA medium voltage, electrical power panel, control panels, electrical equipments, electrical pumps, motors, variable, frequency drive e.t.c
- Must have experience with chillers /chilled water system and electrical system in high rise building facility.
- Ability to perform duties with attention to details, speed, accuracy, follow through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English.
- FEED LAB ANALYST
- Technical Manager
- Chief Technical Officer Job at MTN Nigeria
- CTV/Security Electrical Engineer Job at The Onstream Group
- Design Engineer - ELV Systems Engineering (ELVs) Job at The Onstream Group
- Night Drilling Supervisor Job at Hobark International Limited
- Technical Assistant
- Civil Works Officer
- Technical Engineer / Manager
- Creative and Design Manager