Employment Opportunities at Idmibok International (360 HSDC)
Idmibok International is a 360° systems diagnostic and correction company. We offer holistic, pragmatic, and robust systems appraisals, to intervening in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical organizational, business and development-related issues. By collaborating with global and local development and private entities - such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, non-governmental organizations and the private sector, we draw on breadth and wealth of experience in diverse environments or ecosystems,globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Human Resources Officer will provide practical, timely support, advice, and direction to Idmibok International staff on the full life cycle of Human Resource activities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, succession planning and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Provides support to other HR officers in their respective areas of work.
- Provides support and guidance management to other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations.
- Participate in stay and exit interviews.
- Supports the talent acquisition process, which includes recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants.
- Contact references and perform background checks on prospective employees.
- Ensures Adhoc staff adherence to the organization’s procedures and policies.
- Collaborates with departmental leads to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Write and update job descriptions as needed.
- Actively supports new business in the recruitment of consultants for proposal development efforts
- Manages internal and external HR related projects
- Extend offer letters and support succession planning, promotions, and transfers; sends out offer letters to document staffing movements.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Assist in creating learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, mediation, and investigations. Escalate employee relations issues when investigating allegations of wrongdoing or termination arise.
- Ensure that department records, organizational chart, and directory are maintained properly.
- Responsible for monitoring, updating, and rolling out the performance evaluation program.
- Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains compliance with Federal, State, and Local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related fields with a minimum of 3 years’ human resource management experience.
- Master's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related fields with a minimum of 2 years’ human resource management experience.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Must be proactive and strategic in approach to work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong interest in cultural humility and leadership
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Fluency in English required
Job Title: Data Analytics Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- A Data Analytics Officer will manage the processes of accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis.
- The ideal candidate has a talent for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets, with experience in providing impactful data insights and steering effective user acquisition and retention strategies.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to synthesize valuable insights from raw data, and the communication skills to effectively disseminate information across the team and organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support development of high-value or complex proposals or bids including proposal writing Design architecture, deploy and maintain supporting infrastructure for Idmibok International’s analytic platforms
- Automate the deployment, administration and operations of the infrastructure and analytic platforms
- Build and maintain monitoring, log aggregation, and reporting on infrastructure performance, application performance, and user behavior
- Build and maintain standard authentication and access patterns for integrations within Idmibok International’s broader data / technology ecosystem
- Administer and operationally support Idmibok International’s analytic platforms and supporting infrastructure
- Partner with the Information Technology team to maintain and support application licensing and software distribution
- Provide quality assurance of program data, working with quality assurance officers/coordinators if necessary.
- Design and manage reporting environments, including data sources, project dashboards, and metadata.
- Support programmes teams in developing data analysis plans for new projects and research activities.
- Provide analytics tools and platforms subject matter expertise to staff/team
- Develop and implement methods for educating at scale
- Provide ad-hoc support of various growth initiatives including qualitative research, survey design, web development, and more.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science / IT with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a BI, data science or analyst role in an organization .
- Master's Degree in Data Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science/IT or other related fields with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a BI, data science or analyst role in an organization.
- Knowledge of statistics, specifically experimental design, and study.
- Familiarity with common web and social tools (e.g., Google Analytics, social platform analytics).
- Experience with data analysis tools, workflows, and building dashboards using tools like Tableau.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on taking a data-focus approach
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Google Drive, and Microsoft Office (especially Excel). Slack, Box and Basecamp is a plus
- Proficiency in using Python and/or R to perform data analysis
- Strong NumPy / PANDAS skills
- Strong grasp of SQL database usage
Job Position: Finance Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Finance Officer will support the delivery of all financial management functions including but not limited to petty cash management, timesheets recording, monthly payroll processing, and the monitoring of financial activities and requirements.
- S/he will check all expense supporting documentation to ensure compliance with the organization’s policies and related law, prior to obtaining approvals and payment processing.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate recording at the state level by the State Finance officer of all transactions made by cash or bank; monitor timely receipt and expenditure returns from programs team and ensure correct data entry and reconciliation in the cash book; ensure that work advances are accounted for in line with 360HSDC and donors’ financial guidelines.
- Manages daily state operations focusing on an accounting system that is in line with 360HSDC and donor’s requirements; maintain cash and bank transactions; ensure the use of proper and correct budget code/ budget lines; monitor cash payment and ensure that the records or entries are up to date in the cash books; pay attention to the fluctuating exchange rate used for any transactions paid in dollars USD.
- Ensure the State Finance Officer complies with Finance and Procurement guidelines when dealing with any transactions; provide initiative to review current guidelines and propose relevant recommendations.
- Check the justification of operational advances during review before clearing them for payment and follow up with state Finance officer to ensure it is retired within a reasonable time.
- Check and control the elements of accounting packages, including the consistency between cash book entries, physical counting, and balances.
- Proceed to the monthly closure of accounting: physical counting, editing of accounting documents (cover sheets), verification of supporting documents.
- Stamp monthly invoices with the donor stamp and/or the stamp “paid”.
- Review schedules that originate from field officers and ensure they are error-free and void of any irregularities.
- Follow-up with state offices to ensure timely submission of monthly budgets to HQ.
- Ensure proper financial documentation in the State office; prepare well and send documentation to HQ in a timely manner; follow the financial checklist which will be developed.
- Regularly track the expenditure for the assigned state and advise the programs and support teams; accordingly, monitor availability of funds along all budget lines and advise before approval by the State Programs Director (SPD).
Management of Financial Assets and Liabilities of the State:
- Record all assets and liabilities in the cash book on a weekly/monthly basis and follow properly their settlement.
- Ensure that all payments of suppliers are cleared on time
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of all assets/liabilities in the assigned state.
Management of the Archiving of Finance Records from the State:
- Ensure monthly filing of finance records.
- Update monthly filing report and share it with the Director of Finance and Operations.
Tax Deduction and Remittance on Time:
- Ensure that the withholding taxes are well calculated, recorded in the cash book, and paid monthly.
- Follow up on the staff statutory and taxes payment on a monthly basis and ensure that all receipts are collected and archived.
- Collect the tax clearance certificate or credit notes when the payment is done.
- Ensure the State Finance Officers maintain a good relationship with the tax offices
- With support from the Director of Finance and Operations, take the role of info-sharing with staff in relation to HR matters (WHT & PENSION).
Other Kinds of Support Required for this Position:
- Other duties as assigned. Participate in audits preparation/execution (compilation of audit requirements)
- Provide feedback and enhance internal controls to satisfy audit requirements; take part in providing data and records during the audit process; reports immediately on irregular spending to the Director of Finance and Operations as deemed appropriate.
- Identify the technical problems encountered at the State to be addressed by the management.
- Provide technical support to the program teams for project states and the HQ;
- Take part in regular staff meetings with respect to the report of the weekly task in line with performance management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics or other related fields with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics or other related fields with a minimum of 3 years experience in the field of finance/accounting/bookkeeping in an NGO or the commercial sector.
- Recognized accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and relevant post qualification experience.
- 2 years of proven knowledge and experience of grant accounting and sound experience with donors funding regulations, procedures, and reporting requirements.
- Hands-on experience/skills in MS Excel (experience in working with formulas)
- Excellent organizational skills, self-motivated, proactive, and able to accomplish set deadlines.
- Willing to meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Autonomous and ready to take initiative to improve within her/his areas of responsibility
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in local spoken languages.
- Good communication skills and teamwork spirit.
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Administrative Officer is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support petty cash management, including verification and review of petty cash payments for accuracy, legitimacy, and reconciliation of remaining cash with the Finance team whenever replenishment is required
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Prepares staff meeting reports and disseminates minutes to staff.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace the damaged office equipment
- Organize logistics and dispatch
- Ensure a clean, neat, and comfortable working atmosphere
- Supervise work done on the premises
- Organizes stationery orders, office supplies and ensures there is sufficient stock without overstocking
- Makes necessary arrangements for the procurement of consumable water, beverages, coffees, etc.
- Makes transport and accommodation arrangements for travelling staff.
- Maintains a system for recording the use of expenses and petty cash.
- Support the field teams to ensure the smooth and efficient running of operations such as coordinating inventory management of commodities, fleet management including motorbikes, and field administrative and operational activities.
- Support the backstops/program officers to ensure smooth implementation and documentation of Community Volunteer and Sample specimen pick-up operations-related activities.
- Support the DFO to improve efficiencies across field and HQ operations- shorten lead times, increase speed and turnaround time of all operational processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other related fields with a minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or other related fields with a minimum of 2years’ relevant experience.
- Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable/receivable
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experiencing using office management software, including word processing software and spreadsheets
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work under tight deadlines, as well as to work on own initiative and as a member of a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location (Human Resources Officer- Abuja) as the subject of the email.
- Executive Assistant Job at Shutterscore
- Employment Opportunities at Laidera Consulting Firm
- College Secretary Job at Bridge House College
- Computer Operator / Office Assistant Job at ClientsOasis Limited
- Finance Manager Job at Human Capital Partners
- Staff Assistant Job at J. Jumac International Company
- Human Resource Officer Job at Crisppearl Limited
- Accountant Job at Aureole Consulting
- Accountant Job at Sigma Consulting Group
- Internal Control Personnel Job at Brit property Nigeria Limited