Executive Assistant to the CEO at ENYO Retail & Supply
ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Full-Time
- The role is responsible for providing executive support to the Chief Executive Officer on all areas under his purview.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and direct the implementation of business strategy identified by the CEO (depending on the situation some criteria may already exist or be established)
- Contribute to strategic planning and development as a member of the executive team, specifically advising the CEO as to effects of policies and strategies on the organization.
- Plan and direct the organization’s activities to achieve stated/agreed targets and standards for financial, operational and trading performance, quality, culture and legislative adherence.
- Ensure the responsibilities of the CEO are well executed in line with the expectations of the company’s directors according to lawful and ethical standards.
- Administer the budget for the CEO’s office and ensuring spend is consistent with company’s policy.
- Facilitate, lead, and/or participate in meetings and committees to monitor the balance scorecard of all business units; represent the CEO at meetings and conferences as directed by the CEO, serve as a liaison between the CEO’s office and all business departments and units.
- Requests, Prepares and/or review Executive Reports submitted by the businesses for accuracy, consistency in logic and completion to the extent that they meet the objectives of the company using the metrics agreed with each of the business entities.
- Responsible for all Institutional Investor relations activities which include briefings, issues resolution and regular research write-ups on Enyo Retail.
Key Performance Indicator
- Keeping and distributing notes and records, reports to executive and management team.
- Monthly reporting to the CEO on all balance scorecard of all the businesses following agreed metrics
- Quarterly reporting to the CEO on the performance of the businesses as against expectation
- Providing executive support for the CEO on all his functions to the extent that he is able to meet the expectations of the board of directors of the company
- Structured reporting to the CEO on all projects; progress, issues and budget status
- Ensuring at least 4 research write-ups on Enyo Retail per annum by recognized international analysts and research teams
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 6-9 years work experience post graduation
- Minimum educational level attained is a Master's degree in a reputable University of College
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Corporate Finance skills; Financial modeling, good understanding of financial reports and good ability to interpret them
- Project Management skills; ability to execute following a standard methodology and produce standard reports
- Corporate communication skills: Ability to manage people, build and lead effective teams, proficient on business communication tools
- Investor Relationship skills
- Good understanding of all the key drivers of all the departments in Enyo Retail.
- Regional Agency Coordinator (SIPML) Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Project Administrator Job at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Country Finance Coordinator Job at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Information Technology Manager Job at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Program Coordinator, WASH (m/f/d) Job at Malteser International
- Project Control Leader (M/F) Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Project Accountant Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- ET Consultant Job at The World Bank Group
- Area Coordinator Job at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Project Officer Job at The Nasarawa State Community and Social Development Agency (NCSDA)