Executive Assistant to the CEO at Rovedana
Rovedana Limited - Our client is one of the largest car buying service in Nigeria with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars with lots of inspection centres at strategic locations to make it easy for our dear customers to sell their cars.
They are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Location: Lagos
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Executive Assistant is primarily responsible for providing executive, administrative, and strategy development support to the CEO on all areas under his purview.
- He/she will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external matters pertaining to the CEO.
- The successful candidate will serve as a liaison to the Board, senior management teams and all employees.
- He/she would organize and coordinate executive and strategic activities and external relations efforts; and oversee special projects around strategy and core business activities.
- Assist the CEO with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Conserves the CEO's time and promote the corporate image by representing the CEO internally and externally; acting as liaison between the CEO, key executives, and the employees.
- Communicate with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinate logistics for high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinate meetings and strategic activities with the senior leadership team and other members of the business.
- Support the CEO in his external commitments related to the business and process his activities and/or memberships with other organizations.
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling flights; booking other transportation where needed; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Ensure the responsibilities of the CEO are well executed in line with the expectations of the company’s directors according to lawful and ethical standards.
- Administer the budget for the CEO’s office and ensuring spend is consistent with company’s policy.
- May occasionally be required to run business and personal errands on behalf of the CEO
Strategy & Business Operations Support:
- Contribute to strategic planning and development as a member of the executive team, specifically advising the CEO as to effects of policies and strategies on the organization
- Provide professional support in strategic tasks and in the day-to-day activities of the business. Prepare and follow-up with meetings, and take responsibility for the preparation of presentations at management level
- Manage projects in a large context especially in the areas critical to the company's development (Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, Commercial Operations, People Operations, Compliance, etc.)
- Carry out analysis, evaluation and preparation of decision-making recommendations as well as strategic and operational tasks within the company’s outlined strategy
- Manage Internal communication with various stakeholders at strategic level to support the company’s strategy
- Conduct market, customer and competition analyses and evaluate results and KPIs in respect to the CEO’s requirements and needs
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Enhance the CEO and the company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Technical Requirements & Knowledge
- World-class organizational skills, encompassing an extremely high attention to detail, strong ownership-ethic and intense focus on leadership and accountability.
- Energy and passion for delivering results.
- Corporate finance skills
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated track record and deep knowledge in leveraging systems and tools.
- Experience managing senior executives at C-suite level
- Expert understanding of budget, planning and strategy execution with a strong technology orientation.
- Superior interpersonal skills to interact with extremely diverse internal and external relations.
- Strong data analytical skills to evaluate and manage plans and forecasts.
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to present to highest level management.
- Thorough understanding of all key drivers within the business.
- Strong skills in MS Excel (modeling ability), MS PowerPoint, MS Word and Outlook.
- Confident and clear communication skills (in verbal and written forms) with senior management.
- Present and discuss complex information in a way that gains understanding and persuades others.
- Analytical Skills: Able to perform/understand complex financial analysis involving multiple data sources and complex scenarios.
- Problem Solving: Able to devise strategies to improve performance in a very dynamic environment to satisfy circumstances complicated by multiple factors and projections.
- Proactive, strategic thinker.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science or Commercial related field is required. MBA and/or a strong professional affiliation is preferred.
- 5+ years or more experience in a similar role.
- Strong analytical background and experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.comThe Subject of the mail should be “Executive Assistant”.
Note: Only qualified candidates with the requirements will be contacted.
- Executive Assistant / Business Analyst Job at Alan & Grant
- Administrative Executive / Tele-Marketer Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment
- Field Officer Job at Officemakers International Limited
- Site Clerk Job at Showmat Construction Limited
- Bakery HR / Admin Manager Job at Breadish Bakery
- Secretary Job at Romax Properties Limited
- Graduate Administrative Staff Job at Sante International Nigeria
- Customer Care Support
- Male Secretary Job at Strugz