EXECUTIVE EDITOR/CONTENT WRITER
eMaginations is a smarter and hands-on alternative to traditional strategic communications firms. We provide a wide range of communications-related services to a diversified client base that includes corporations, financial technology institutions, IT companies, and government agencies over a decade.
Our business is powered by insight, creativity, ideas and strategy. We provide unique solutions for our clients to ensure that their brands are seen in special ways that differentiate them from competitors.
We have been privileged to work with the leaders in the FinTech industry and these comprise SystemSpecs owner of Remita, Precise Financial Systems the firm behind NIBSS’ cheque truncation, Innovectives operator of the largest agency banking in Nigeria and Clydestone of Ghana among others.
- We are looking for a Technology Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote the company’s products, ideas, and services.
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed.
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
- Minimum of 24-30 years of age
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing, proof reading and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA’s):
- Excellent writing communication skill across media outlets and publications.
- Good story telling Skill and ability to focus on the essential information.
- Ability to ensuring accurate reporting and writing detail.
- Knowledge of standard writing practices Such as excellent application of 7Cs of Communication.
- Good Knowledge and use of grammar, punctuation and ability to simplify information.
- Basic design fundamentals know how, web optimization, and Digital content management systems.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi task, follow guidelines, and communicate with clients
- A good grasp of narrative, awareness of audiences and Perseverance.
- Outstanding attention to detail and proof reading skill to catch errors in content, grammar, and punctuation.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Creativity in securing media coverage and buzz with traditional outlets.
- Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Responds well under pressure with strict time limit.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
- Digital Marketing Intern Job at PepTribe Nigeria
- Social Media Officer Job at Peen Nigeria Limited
- IT Product Analyst Job at The Concept Group
- Marketing Executive Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Social Media Ambassador Job at PepTribe Nigeria
- Assistant Editor Job at May University Press Limited
- Communication Officer Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Solutions Engineer Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Marketing Executive Job at Macira Real HH Company Limited
- Graphics Designer Job at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited