Executive Secretary Job at FiberOne
FiberOne is the largest Fiber to the Home (FTTH) premium broadband provider in Nigeria. We deliver excellent Fiber internet services across homes and offices with a triple-play service comprising broadband, voice, and video. Our cutting-edge technology can guarantee low latency and optimal speed.
As pacesetters, FiberOne has consistently deployed high-end ultramodern technology to serve the rapidly emerging digital environment of netizens in Nigeria. Over the past 7 years, we have focused on nurturing the relationship we have with our customers.We are constantly discovering innovative ways to create more value and meet the needs of our customers. We understand the peculiarities of different types of business needs and can offer bespoke services tailored to your request.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Secretary
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a full-time on-site Executive Secretary role located in Lagos State, Nigeria.
- The Executive Secretary will provide high-level administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and other senior staff.
- To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Managing a busy calendar, meeting coordination, and travel arrangements.
- Providing reliable and accurate support to executives and management while working with confidential information.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Coordinating arrangements, meetings, and/or conferences as assigned.
- Answering and screening telephone calls, and responding to emails, messages, and other correspondence.
- Operating and maintaining office equipment.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Degree in Business Administration or Secretarial studies
- Certificate in business administration or related discipline.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software.
- Knowledge of office equipment and software, including MS Office applications
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Accuracy and attention to detail with a focus on quality
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Secretarial studies or any relevant field is an added advantage.
- Proven work experience as an Executive Secretary, Administrative Assistant or similar role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Personal Assistant to the CEO Job at Winock Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at Virtual PALyn
- Assistant Company Secretary (Legal) Job in Lagos
- Secretary Job at Authentic Nigeria Football & Allied Sports Supporter Club
- Secretary Job at Stretch-it Concepts
- Secretary Job at Tempkers Limited
- Confidential Secretary / Personal Assistant Job at Trinity Financials
- Secretary Job at Resource Intermediaries Limited
- Personal Assistant to the Group Chief Executive Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Secretary Job at 7treads Consults