Experienced Financial Accountant Job at GUO Transport Company
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Highly Experienced Financial Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing
- Provide operational management of an accounts department, including debtors and creditors ledger, accounts payable and receivable, wages and salaries.
- Producing and analyzing all financial information, such as monthly profit and loss accounts.
- Analyze accounting systems used by businesses to look for inaccuracies and potential improvements
- Create efficient methods for accounting and financial record-keeping and help business clients to implement them.
- Work with departments heads to assess financial status and identify methods for cost-reduction and efficiency improvements.
- Lead and manage a multi-disciplined team and making a full contribution to senior management teams while working to tight deadlines.
- Fluency in Igbo language is an added advantage.
- Finance Officer Job at Oxfam
- Accountant Job at Ezyride Luxury Taxi
- Account Officer Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Accountant/ Inventory Manager Recruitment at Ultimus Holdings
- Account Officer Job at A2W Estate
- Finance Associate Job at Nectar Beauty Hub
- Assistant Accountant Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Accounts / Administrative Officer at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Lead Accountant Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Internal Controller Job at Technology Distributions Limited (TD)