Facilitator Job at Proxynet Communications
Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Facilitator
Job Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information and Communication Technology / Computer Engineering.
- Effective Instructor in ICT.
- Strong presentation delivery ability.
- Passionate about learning and teaching new applications/program
- Excellent facilitator with the ability to motivate, direct, and train people and collaborate and interact with others effectively andproductively.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with a strong attention todetail.
- Excellent written and oral communicationskills.
- Commitment to excellence and ability to work both independently and in a collaborativeenvironment.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing, conceptualizing and prioritizingobjectives.
- Applicants must have 1-2 years' experience in the above-mentioned field.
- Knowledge of Computer repairs, Electronic project design, Mechatronics and Robotics will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Block-based Programming such as scratch, App inventor MBlock, Text-based programming like Python, or Java or C++, HTML, CSS,
- Instruct students on how computers work, including the basic science and mathematics behind their operation and the hardware and the software built on those foundations.
- Teach how to write computer programs, algorithms and programming languages
- Develop specific computer science curriculum with various classes that could entail game programming, app programming, logic and critical thinking. Courses should be developmentally appropriate andengaging.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities to students in Gradesone to Grade twelve
- Must have critical thinking and troubleshootingskills.
- Must havestrong technologyskills.
- Must demonstrate a high level ofinitiative.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral andwritten.
- Perform ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the instructionaltechnology.
- Effectively manage the classroom by implementing discipline, time management, and organization consistent with schoolpolicy.
- Must be a resident of Abuja
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes, Cover Letter with Job title as Subject, and Pictures of trainings done to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Primary School Teacher Job at St. Mary Dedication British International High School
- IT Intern Recruitment at People Capacity Management
- Job Vacancies at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Grundtvig Institute
- Private Tutor Job at Aquada Development Corporation
- UI / UX and Graphics Designer Job at Tati Agency
- Training Officer Job at Credit Registry Services
- Graphics / Creative Artist Job at Adpath Media Limited
- Assistant ICT Personnel Job at Best Western Brand
- School Nursery and Basic Section Teacher Recruitment