FarmKonnect Campus Ambassador Programme at FarmKonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited
FarmKonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited seeks to enhance farming conditions and outputs of farmers by providing innovative services with a view to facilitating better operational conditions, equipment as well as an effective distribution of farm produce. It is believed that more investments in the Agricultural sector will result in better food security which will in turn help in reducing crime and illegalities in the country.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: FarmKonnect Campus Ambassador Programme
Job Location: Nationwide
FarmKonnect Campus Ambassador programme offers a unique opportunity to students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of an agribusiness company by representing the brand on campus and enhance the student investment package.
Responsibilities for the FarmKonnect Campus Ambassador Role
- Represent the FarmKonnect on campus and act as main liaison between FarmKonnect and your campus.
- Awareness and Promoting our brand on Campus especially our investment package.
- Anchor Campus Storms and Campaign
- Learn our services and promote their adoption within the campus and the management
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty, and student groups while representing us in campus gatherings and events.
What Does a Campus Ambassador Stand To Benefit?
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Bonuses and Commissions
- Branded Materials
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Free tickets to campus events to represent us
- Internship Opportunity with FarmKonnect after School
- Certificate of Service after tenure expires.
What Qualifies an Ambassador?
- Must be a registered, full-time undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Must be actively involved with student groups and influential within the campus community
- Must have established social media presence with demonstrable followership
- Should possess experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community
- Should have the ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insights
- Should be able to dedicate 3-4 hours weekly
- Must be highly professional in general
- PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020 - Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services
- PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020 - Advisory Services
- Asharami Energy Limited Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2020
- ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2020
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Ralds & Agate
- Corpers and Intern Recruitment at Gatatransport Limited
- Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2020
- Nigerian Customs Service Shortlists 162,000 Applicants for Aptitude Test
- IpNX Nigeria Limited NYSC, Pre-service & I.T Internship Programme 2020
- Research Assistant Job at Lady Helen Child Health Foundation