Fashion Influencer Marketing Specialist at CornerStone Staffing
CornerStone Staffing - Our client, an innovative online Fashion company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Fashion Influencer Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to recruit a Fashion Influencer Marketing Specialist. Working in this fast-paced position, you’ll be responsible for managing our fashion influencer outreach programme.
- The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset, love for beauty & fashion and social media.
Instagram Management & Reporting:
- Manage our Instagram Page: (85% fashion & beauty men / women, 15% general).
- Create an Instagram calendar based on engagement objectives, execute and produce content on a weekly basis.
- Build and communicate to top management weekly report on Instagram and influencers performance.
- Manage relationship with influencers (general, fashion, beauty, tech).
- Create monthly collaborations with influencers and execute on influencer plans for Tier 1 events.
Fashion Trend Monitoring:
- Select and produce each month a Trendbook to be shared with Fashion teams informing them of new products / brands they need to source.
- Based on these trends, organize monthly photoshoot and video-shoot with models.
- Select SKU for outfits.
- Organize location and if need be special and temporary collaborations with stylists / photographers / creative directors.
- The photoshoots and video-shoots will be shared and used to populate fashion landing page banners, newsletters and social media and will be used for social media.
- Fashion Photo Library Creation and Monitoring
- Construct a photo library for all brands / fashion categories to make sure we always have quality designs for our banners.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of Influencer Marketing and Social Media experience and familiarity with interest in the overall digital media landscape [Instagram]
- Passion for Influencer Marketing, namely fashion brands and influencers.
- Already established network of influencers is a plus
- Ability to execute flawless photo and videoshoots and manage a team of photographers and videographers
- A strong affinity or experience in fashion and beauty sector in Nigeria or abroad
- Experience amplifying campaigns and content and building online marketing strategies.
- Social Media Manager Job at Gratis Digital World
- Marketing Manager Job at Bod Properties Nigeria Limited
- Social Media Executive Job at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas
- Information Officer (Public Relation Officer) Job at a reputable company
- Marketing Executive Job at a reputable company
- Marketer Job at Skyrunners Travels
- Field Marketer Job at Bluescripts IT Academy Limited
- Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at M.Sameson
- Marketing Executive Job at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
- Marketing Manager Job at Newchip Technologies