Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Massive Recruitment 2018
Federal Ministry of Science and Technology - The National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) is one of the Research Institutions under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology. The Agency was established in May 5, 1999 with a broad objective to pursue the development and application of space science and technology for the socio-economic benefits of the nation.
This is to notify the general public that interested Nigerians should submit applications for employment into Various Positions at the National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA). As part of best practices in space agencies all over the world, security based positions in space agencies are not publicly indicated.
Job Location: Abuja
- Prospective applicants for the NASRDA recruitment must possess any of the followings: Ph.D., M.Sc, B.Sc., HND, OND qualifications in any relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for entry level positions must not be above 35 years old.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a Cover Letter in PDF formats by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copies can be submitted to a drop-box situated at the security gate of the agency on or before 12:00 noon, Monday 16th July, 2018 at:
National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA),
Obasanjo Space Centre,
Umaru Musa Ydar'adua Express Way,
P.M.B. 437, Garki,
Click Here for more Information
Note: Applicants should avoid falling prey to tricksters by shunning any promise of employment for a fee.
- Kaduna State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2018
- Group Head, Corporate Affairs
- Director, Fire Service at Lagos State Government
- Customer Service Executive Job at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Lagos State Government Recruitment for eGIS Project
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Massive Recruitment 2018
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Massive Recruitment 2018
- Sales Executive at Spydar Network Technology - SpydarNet
- British High Commission Recruitment for Community Liaison Officers
- Nigerian Prisons Service Massive Recruitment 2018