Federal Ministry of Works and Housing Skills Training Program 2019
The Federal Ministry of Works and Housing, Mabushi, Abuja in collaboration with Jiadnis Consultancy Services Limited is inviting applications from new entrants, artisans and craftsmen in the Building industry for core skills training program in Lagos and Abuja.
Applications are invited for:
Federal Ministry of Works and Housing Anchorship Skills Training Program for Artisans and Craftsmen
- The training package is aimed at giving the participants the knowledge and approaches needed to ensure effective delivery of their Trades relevant to the Building Industry.
Scope of Training
A total of 240 participants will be trained in 2 Locations for 4 weeks (Lagos and Abuja) for the following Trades:
- Painting and POP Design
- Tiling and sub-divided into 2 segments:
- Course 1 – For New Entrants
- Course 2 – For Craftsmen and Artisans
- Professional Certificates will be issued to participants atter relevant evaluations.
Eligibility Requirements and Entry Qualifications
Interested Participants are to submit copies of their Identity Card alongside their certificates:
Course 1 – Minimum of:
- WAEC S.75 Certificate
- JSS III Certificate
- Secondary School Modern III Certificate
- Trade Test III.
Course 2 – Minimum of:
- WAEC Technical Certificate
- C&G Certificate Part 1 or intermediate
- Craft Training School Certificate
- Trade Test I and II.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates are to submit 2 hard copies of their credentials in sealed envelope clearly marked as “Course 1” or “Course 2” and addressed to:
Building Crafts Training School,
Yaba, Lagos State.
Architectural Technicians and Building Crafts Training School,
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name, address, phone number and email of the Participant.
- All submission costs will be borne by the participants
- Documents submitted after the deadline will be returned unopened
- Applicants cannot apply for more than one course
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted at a later date for details of Training.
Application Deadline: 2:00 pm, 18th October, 2019.
- Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2020)
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) recruitment 2020
- Procter and Gamble Plant Technician Internship Programme 2020
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Ox Tech Systems
- Business Development Intern Recruitment at a reputable Oil and Gas company
- Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Trefoil Networks Limited
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Aspom Travel Agency
- Graphic Designer (Graduate Internship) Recruitment at PaynergyNG
- SECURITY AGENT/OPERATIVE