Female Data Entry Clerk Job at Tenaui Africa Limited
Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) is the leading supplier of Production Printers, Office Printing Equipment, Large format printers, photographic equipment & consumables, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials in Nigeria.
We are the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipment. As business-to-business partners with Canon, we represent them for Printing Solutions within Africa and Middle East.
We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Female Data Entry Clerk
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a female Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper documents.
- The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail.
- You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Transfer data from hard copy to a digital database
- Create spreadsheets to track important customer information and orders
- Update various data including financial transactions, customer information, inventory, status of items or other information
- Organize existing data in a spreadsheet
- Verify outdated data and make any necessary changes to records
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities. Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch-typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Candidates should possess HND qualification
- 1+ years experience in a relevant field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Employment Opportunities at Marriott International
- Accounts / Admin Officer Job at Greengates Group Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Ladkem Eye Hospital
- Administrative Officer Job at Ysidra Creative Solutions
- MKOBO MICROFINANCE BANK Recruitment for Legal Officer & Executive Assistant
- Smart Partners Consulting Recruitment for Executive Secretary / Fund Raiser
- Secretary Job at Angelic Prince and Princess Nursery and Primary School
- Secretary Job at Rose Adima & Associates
- Admin / Procurement Officer Job at Abilele Projects Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Grace and Mercy College