Female Front Desk Officer
Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary Management and Financial Consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Female Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Responds to inquiries in person or on the telephone.
- Draft letters and correspondences as required
- Manage the CEO's itinerary and schedule appointments
- Receives visitors and schedules appointments
- Monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the CEO
- Maintain an up–to-date database of the CEO’s phone contacts
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 0-2 years experience as a Receptionist/Client service Officer/Front Desk personnel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficiency
- Must be resident within Ajah, Lekki environs
- B.Sc/HND in Social Sciences or any relevant discipline
- Ability to multitask
- Secretarial and Organizational skills
- Management Support Officer at Plan International Nigeria
- Office Cleaner/Assistant
- Jiji Field Sales Agent
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Office Administrator
- Senior Administrative Officer at International Rescue Committee
- Trainee Developer (Mobile App Development) at Bincom ICT Solution Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment for Business Support Officer at ARM Life Plc
- Administrative Assistant at The European Commission