Female Front Desk Officer Job at Pickmeup International Company
Pickmeup International Company - The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Female Front Desk Officer (With IT knowledge)
Job Location: Lagos
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers.
- Monitor drivers relationship with customers.
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers.
- Assist in design, review and update processes, policies and procedures line with organizations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfactory is achieved.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers application and other goals and polices of the organization required to optimize services.
- Note customers complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customer informed of their state in the resolution process.
- Establish and maintain professional friendly relationship with drivers.
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g marketing in deploying promos and other activities.
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development.
- Provide weekly report for all activities and department.
- Applicant must have 0 to 1 year experience with a ride hailing firm with IT knowledge.
- Applicant must posses good computer and telecommunication skills.
- Applicant must be innovative and creative.
- Applicant must have the ability to work to achieve set targets and goals.
- Applicant must have the ability to work in a competitive environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- COVID-19 Laboratory Manager Job at Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)
- Administrative Secretary Job at Christycaleb Schools
- Operations Specialist Job at Bolt (formerly Taxify)
- Operations Manager (Office 3650) Job at Tek Experts
- Executive Confidential Secretary
- Executive Assistant at Dreamcity Property & Investment Limited
- Personal Assistant to the Chairman
- Admin & Finance Officer
- Telemarketer Job at AnyJob Limited
- Executive Secretary Job at Women in Energy Network