Fibre Activation Scheduler (FAS)
TTC Mobile is competent Telecom Training, Digital Marketing Training, and Entrepreneurship training in Nigeria; a foremost IT & telecommunication engineering training company in Texas USA and Lagos Nigeria, with a number of IT Courses, Telecommunication Engineering Courses, Digital Marketing Courses, Entrepreneurship Courses that lead to telecommunication jobs and other kind of jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Fibre Activation Scheduler (FAS)
Job Location: Lagos
- The FTTH Activation Scheduler (FAS) shall be responsible for setting up and cancelling, as the case may be, all appointments with customers for visits to survey for, install, maintain, repair, correct and/or upgrade FTTH services to customers, including quality control and assurance visits.
- The FAS coordinates customers, FTTH Technicians and Activation Contractors to ensure that appointments are successfully met. This responsibility equally includes managing missed appointments due to customer or the activation team. The FAS is the principal liaison between the assigned FTTH Technicians and Activation Contractors on the one hand and the customer, on the other.
- The FAS communicates scheduled appointments for FTTH activations to the FTTH Technicians, Activation Contractors and follows up until service is activated. The FAS manages the status of work order from setting up the appointment with customers and communicating to the FTTH Technicians and Activation Contractors. Status may include activation scheduled, appointment communicated, survey carried out, installation completed, service activated, necessary and relevant project completion documents submitted by the FTTH Technicians, etc. The FAS actively participates in scheduling meetings as may be required by the Supervisor to finalize priority of work orders, rework, and re-appointments.
- The FAS continuously improves scheduling by receiving feedback from customers, FTTH Technicians and Activation Contractors and providing same feedback in a regular report to the Supervisor The FAS keeps accurate metrics on the performance of planning and scheduling functions and provide timely reports to the Supervisor. The FAS carries out other relevant and related tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor
Experience & Education
- At least 2 years working relevant experience, for instance as a project officer, field support engineer or project scheduler.
- Good honors degree in Electrical Engineering or a relevant Computing/IT discipline.
- User experience for Microsoft Office Tools, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Position meant for females only
- Good speaking and hearing abilities are important to be able to handle telephonic communication. English language skills are essential for communication.
- Good writing and reporting skills are required to manage written communication to all parties
- Listening skills and a positive way of looking at people and situations will be immensely helpful to handle customers and fellow staff
- The individual must be a team player as well as capable of working independently.
- The individual must have a flair for analysis and meaningful presentation of data.