Field Agronomist (Female) Job at Karisa Consults Limited
Karisa Consults Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialize in Agribusiness brokerage, Agric trading, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria.
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigeria and Africa regional economies.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Position: Field Agronomist (Female)
Job Location: Eleme Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Conduct plant nutrition (Fertilizer and Agronomy) trials/demonstration at Farmer field
- Extension and Agronomic work- development of package and practice/dosages/time and rate of fertilizer application for commercial crops
- Selection of farmer for demo plots, conducting meeting/seminar and communication of Agronomic best management practices to farmers
- Advisory/Training to farmers in meetings/crop shows/ exhibitions and personal visit
- Local face to lias with university/extension agencies/NGO and Govt officials
- Developments and communication of Promotional activities programs
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Managing the distribution of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs to farmers while conducting extension activities
- Arranging the effective distribution of advertisement material to farmers in villages.
- Maintaining and updating farmer’s databases;
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions in rural market.
- Conducting farmer’s survey in villages and data analysis.
- Participating and evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor promotional and campaign activity;
- Supporting the marketing team and other colleagues.
- M.Sc in any of the following field: Agronomy, Soil Science, Plant Breeding and Crop Science.
- 1 - 2 years working experience.
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and the Location as the subject of the email.
- Agronomist Job at Attuh Farms Nigeria Limited
- Fish Farm Supervisor Job at Swift Consulting
- Agronomist (Palm Farm) Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Head of Agriculture Job at AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited
- Female Field Agronomist Job at Rossland Group
- Field Agronomist Job at Karisa Consults Limited
- Product Manager (Clonal Crops) Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Head of Farm Management Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Head of Breeding Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Translator Job at Farm Innovation Nigeria Limited