HR-on-Wheels - Our client, a leading player in the real estate sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Associate
Job Location: Lagos
- The role holder will oversee the financial health and operation of the company and will report directly to the CEO.
- The candidate has to be someone who is proactive, self-directed, and sets a high bar for themselves and their work.
On a daily basis, The Finance Associate will:
- Control the company’s budget and liaise with all departments to ensure compliance
- Advise on business strategy in context of our budget and financial health
- Track operating expenses and liaise with the Operations Team bi-weekly to ensure compliance with budgets
- Liaise with the necessary tax bodies and ensure our compliance
- Perform complex analyses on our performance
- Carry out forecasts and prepare pitches and presentations for current and future investors.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a financial institution preferably an Investment Bank, Accounting Firm or Auditor
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proven ability to work well in a team
- Willingness to learn
Note: Use "Finance Associate" as subject of the email.
- Account Assistant Job at CIG Motor Company Ltd
- Cashier Job at Dewnorthresources
- Finance Manager Job at CrowdForce
- Accountant Job at Sparklespot Services
- Internal Control Audit Manager Job at Aracely Limited
- Account Intern at Youngstars Foundation
- Chief Finance Officer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Account Executive Job at Dell
- Credit Officer Job at Kloverharris Limited
- Accountant Job at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited