First Bank of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Associate (Graduate Trainee)
Location: Lagos (Head Office)
Job: ENT. OPS
Organization: Managing Director
Job Type: Full-time, Day Job
Grade Range - From : Executive Trainee Grade Range - To : Executive Trainee
- This is a Graduate Trainee position
- Candidates must possess a graduate qualification in relevant fields.
- Candidates will go through the Training School.
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry Level Recruitment 2019
- Debit Card Manager
- Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Oxford Policy Fellowship Programme 2019
- First City Monument Bank Paid Internship Program #FCMBFlexxtern 2018
- World Bank Summer Young Graduates Internship Program 2019
- Deutsche Welle International Journalism Trainees recruitment 2019
- IJR Peacebuilding Interventions Graduate Internship Programme 2019