First Bank of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Associate (Graduate Trainee)
Location: Lagos (Head Office)
Job: ENT. OPS
Organization: Managing Director
Job Type: Full-time, Day Job
Grade Range - From : Executive Trainee Grade Range - To : Executive Trainee
- This is a Graduate Trainee position
- Candidates must possess a graduate qualification in relevant fields.
- Candidates will go through the Training School.
- Intern Architect at Vincintore Limited
- Wema Bank Plc Hackathon 2019
- Graduate/Undergraduate Content Intern Job at Carlcare Development
- Graduate Trainee at an Oil and Gas Company
- Ecobank Entry-level Recruitment 2019
- Graduate Internship Recruitment at Dataville Research LLC
- Graduate Trainee Loan Officer Job at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Meristem Analyst Trainee Program (MATP) 2019
- Insurance Sales Executive
- Front Desk/Office Assistant