First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for Dean, Specialized Banking School
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Dean, Specialized Banking School
Job ID: 1900005U
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Organization: Managing Director
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute towards the visioning, and anchor the strategic planning, development and rollout of the Specialised Banking and Management Schools.
- Spearhead proactive consultations/engagements with Business Units on issues around Management development with a view to translating requirements into learning needs and preparing periodic Training Schedules/Plans
- Oversee the day-to-day running (academic and administrative) of the Specialised Banking and Management schools bank-wide, which includes BIC (Congo) and other FirstBank offshore locations.
- Anchor competency assessments exercises necessary for identifying competency gaps relative to programmes within the Specialised Banking and Management Schools
- Preside over periodic course review and new course development processes, with a view to ensure the inclusion of quality learning and teaching methods in the various course/programme structures.
- Lead Vendor Assessment/Engagement processes and actively manage/maintain relationships with External Faculty/Partners for the Specialised Banking Schools and the Management School.
- Broker strategic alliances and partnerships with best-in-class Global and Professional Institutions for the purpose of acquiring necessary accreditations and certifications for various Faculty programmes/courses
- Champion the design/development of best-suited training evaluation methods necessary to drive the achievement of the desired learning outcomes (i.e. individual and business outcomes) for programmes within the Faculty II
- Prepare periodic reports to Management on the business impact of training programmes – i.e. reports showing the measure of training effectiveness/ROI
- Suggest necessary improvements/updates to Policies especially on learning/teaching for consideration by the Head, FirstAcademy
- Represent FirstAcademy Faculty II to various internal constituencies including FirstBank Management, Internal Faculty as well as the cross-section of FirstBank Staff
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Social Sciences or Human Resources
- Higher qualification and/or professional certifications in Training and Development and/or Human Resource Management
- Minimum experience – 10 years relevant experience with hands-on experience in Course Design and Development and Programme Facilitation (stand-up training delivery)
- Personal Banker Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Unit Manager Job at CornerStone Insurance Plc
- Relationship Officer Job at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Insurance Co-ordinator and Administrator
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for Trade Finance Officer
- Digital marketing manager
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
- Unit Head, Savings and Investments Job at CreditAssist Investment Limited
- Insurance Sales Agent Job at African Alliance Insurance Plc
- Retail Relationship Officer Job at Addosser MicroFinance Bank Limited