Fitter Mechanic Job at Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Fitter Mechanic
Job Location: Nigeria
- Assemble and fit structural frameworks and housing.
- Carry out installation, servicing and repair of factory machinery including pumps, gear boxes, drives, etc.
- Carry out erection of supports and platforms
- Fabricate material handling equipment, conveyors, elevators and machine components for Flour Mills and its subsidiaries.
- Couple electric motors, pumps and alternators.
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines; NABTEB; Trade Test I-III; City & Guilds certificate or WAEC Technical certificate.
- 2 years cognate experience
- Assistant Project Engineer Job at Reckitt Benckiser
- Backend Engineer (Full-Stack) Job at TeamAce
- QA Engineering Manager (Technology) Job at Andela Nigeria
- Network Packet Core Engineer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Head of Engineering Job at Eden Care and Resourcing Limited
- Planning Engineer Job at Lateejay Nigeria Limited
- Quality Assurance Engineer Job at Lateejay Nigeria Limited
- Onshore Instrument Technician Job at Calaya Engineering Services
- Auto Technician Job at Motorparts.ng
- Site Engineer Job at Lorache Consulting Limited