FLIR System Operator- Jack-Up Rig
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: FLIR System Operator- Jack-Up Rig
Job Location: Nationwide
- Use FLIR Systems’ camera to troubleshoot, monitor electrical and mechanical equipment and identify potential problems before failure occur.
- Carry out safety checks of all energized equipment on rig.
- Monitor invisible hydrocarbon gas emissions
- Document and report safety issues that may be encountered during operations
- Ability to perform qualitative surveys on the spot go/no go evaluation of the equipment or process being observed. These surveys may require recording a video clip of the area/areas of concern.
- Review previous history, Thermal Trend Lean DB or equivalent data base, for the components to be inspected
- Work under the direct supervision of the System Control Supervisor.
- Experience working in an arctic environment
- Certification or experience with FLIR or similar optical gas imaging cameras
- Operator should be familiar with rig equipment and processes as well as the associated safety systems
- Ability to document accurate, detailed information per industry and client standards
- Sales and Business Development Manager
- Safety Officer/Assistant Mooring Master Job at WTS Energy
- Maintenance Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Completions Engineer
- Drilling Supervisor
- Commissioning Manager
- Maintenance Supervisor Job at A leading Property Development and Facility Management company
- Lead Engineer (Mechanical)
- Lead Engineer( Automation, Control & Instrumentation)