A reputable company located in Ikorodu, Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food Vendor
Location: Ogijo-Ikorodu, Lagos
Reports to: Canteen Committee
- Date-labelling and storing food items.
- Maintaining friendly indoor ambience in canteen and ensure optimal health for all employee.
- Maintaining efficient cleanliness of the canteen at all times.
- Staff working at the canteen must ensure they put on appropriate clean uniform e.g white apron and head coverings with face mask.
- Cleaning the tables, chairs with bleach /hypo at regular intervals.
- Maintain maximum/minimum number of staff at the canteen.
- Cleaning and organizing work areas, equipment, utensils and service station.
- Adhering to food safety regulations.
- Ensuring good food presentation and taste.
- Ensuring staff at the canteen keep clean nails and cut regularly.
- Must have 2-4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and write.
- Hands on experience in food catering business
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Must take ownership of the canteen space allocated within the company’s premises.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Must have financial base.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Food Vendor" as subject of the email.
- Teacher Recruitment at Bright Children Academy
- Marketing Executive (Advisors) Job at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc
- Teller Job at Petra Micro Finance Bank Ltd (PMFB)
- Cook Job at Dreams Skills Placement Agency
- Investment Consultant Job at Oxford Gold Integrated International Limited
- Loan/Risk Manager
- Head, Credit & Marketing
- Managing Director