Fraud Risk Manager Job at Machineyard.com.ng
Machineyard.com.ng, is a small team of dedicated industry stakeholders dedicated to helping you secure all your heavy equipment needs. Whether you are a heavy equipment dealer intending to hire or sell your equipment, a contractor looking for equipment for a project, an agent looking to advertise on behalf of a company Machineyard is here to serve you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Fraud Risk Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Contract
- The Fraud Risk Manager investigates breaches of the Code of Business Conduct and ensures that Internal Control gaps observed in any investigation are closed.
- The Fraud risk manager co-ordinates the Fraud risk assessment of the entire business and ensures strict adherence to internal control standards as implemented in the country.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Relevant Professional Qualification (ACCA, ICAN, IIA, CFE, etc)
- A knowledge of performing Fraud Risk Assessment
- An ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant job experience, preferably in an internal audit/investigation function
- Solid understanding of Manufacturing policies and procedures including best practices and relevant Internal Control Standards reports
- Team Lead, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Team Lead, Risk Strategy & Assessment at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Regional Compliance Officer at MoneyGram
- Head, Compliance and Risk Management
- Asset Protection Supervisor
- Head, Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk, Internal Control and Compliance Manager
- Regional Compliance Officer with French
- Accident and Recovery Officer
- Compliance Officer