Front Desk Officer Job at Extended Stay
Extended Stay- Grand Hotel is the hotel that specializes on Comfort and Luxury. The hotel has been considered as one of the best to be, anytime you need relaxation. The hotel bar is stocked with a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and guests can relax in the well-furnished lounge area. Guests can also enjoy local and continental dishes at the on-site restaurant. The fully-equipped gym is open to all guests.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Education / Experience / General Requirements
- OND /NCE/HND/ B.Sc in any field
- Prior experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills, and the right attitude
- Computer Literate
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel.
- Check guests in and out of their rooms
- Answer any questions guests have
- Make recommendations for activities and restaurants
- Store any luggage guests have
- Answer the phone and direct the call
- Take reservations on the phone
- Arrange transportation for guests
- Maintain the record of guests that have checked in and out
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Front Desk / Administrator Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Entry Level Front Desk / Office Administrator Job at Mwanga Limited
- Female Confidential Secretary
- Front Desk Officer Job at Canpel Revenue Services
- Director, Operations / Finance / Administration Job at EnCompass LLC
- Legal Receptionist Job at Anyjob
- Admin Officer Job at Workforce Group
- Admin Manager Job at Workforce Group
- Data & Administration Officer (Laboratory) Job at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Pharmacy Clerk Job at Pharmacy 24 Limited