Front Desk Officer Job at Ibis Lagos Airport-Hotel
Ibis is an international hotel company owned by Accor Hotels, a hotel holding company. Accor Hotels is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. Ibis opened its first hotel in 1974. The hotels are generally close to city centres, airports, beaches or railway stations. "Some say you can't put a price on comfort." Ibis hotels prove the contrary by offering their guests well-being at the best price.
Fully-equipped rooms, innovative bedding and 24-hour reception services. Welcome to the world’s leading economy hotel brand. Ibis is a brand of economy hotels focused on evolutive design with simple and flexible furniture and owned by Accor. Created in 1974, Ibis became Accor's economy mega brand in 2011 with the launch of Ibis Styles and Ibis Budget. Ibis manages 1174 hotels in 67 countries (2018).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer With Opera Knowledge
Job Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
- First impressions are everything! As a Front Desk Officer, you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us.
What You Will Be Doing
- Greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest’s stay through up-selling.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working in a luxury hotel with Opera software or a related system
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Front Desk & Telemarketing Executive Job at Mikano International Limited
- Farm Manager Job at Fine Trading International Limited
- General Manager Job at eHealth4everyone
- Executive Assistant Job at eHealth4everyone
- Admin and Finance Manager Job at Child Protection and Women Empowerment Initiative
- Job Vacancies at 9mobile
- Front Desk Officer Job at Naturesgift Wellness Spa
- Administrative Assistant I Job at Mudiame University
- Unit Head, Internal Audit Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Executive Assistant to MD Job at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting