Front-End Intern Job at Hobo Video
Hobo Video is a vernacular fun video based localized community driven marketplace for billions of generation Z and millennials where everybody can earn. We are on a mission to make online shopping real via video streaming in a language the audience is most comfortable with and to provide revenue streams to influencers and small sellers by making an ecosystem of video commerce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front-End Intern
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Be a Part of Hyper Growth Startup!
We are looking for a member to add to our team of entrepreneurs
We value our interns as team members. As a Frontend Engineering Intern, you get to be a part of the revolution! We are building delightful experiences for some of the best platform teams out there, and an internship at Hobo only means you design, build, and ship for them. At Hobo, you can take on big responsibilities to solve some of today's greatest data and tech problems.
If you want to learn how to build for the users, understand how organizations around the world work with data and solve problems for data teams, apply now!
- We use React, React-Native, Electron, and Django to create the interactive mobile app, web, and desktop applications that help our users easily collect and manage their data at scale.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Leverage React-Native and Ionic to build a mobile app for IOS and Android.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Make the user experience on our platform simple and seamless and implement the background functionality in the most cost-effective and memory-friendly way.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with our Engineering Team to set up integrations and design the storage and querying infrastructure.
- Bring new features by building beautiful and intuitive interfaces for our users.
- Help the team design user flows and iterate the product based on feedback from our customer-facing teams.
- Previous experience in React-Native is a must.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Thorough understanding of React-native/Ionic or any MVC framework and its core principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS and JS.
- Expertise in React tools including Web pack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- You care about scale, quality, structured readable code (preferably in MVC patterns), cross-platform and cross-browser issues, and module reusability, even before approaching the problem.
- You have a knack for experimenting and trying out the latest technologies.
- Desire to learn and grow as a software engineer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Frontend Engineer - Intern" as the subject of the email.
- Quality Assurance Analyst Job at DRO Health
- Junior Frontend Developer Job at Cyhermes Limited
- Software Tester Job at Poise and Etiquette
- React JS Developer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- UI / UX Designer Job at Parkway Project Limited
- React Native Developer Job at Conclase Consulting
- Back End Developer Job at vasiti.com
- System Administrator Job at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Website / Social Media / Graphics Designer Job at Ngcom Network Solutions
- Senior PHP / Code Igniter Developer Job at Zercom Systems