General Manager Job at Onstream Group
Onstream Group - With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets. The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: General Manager - Corporate Services
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Oversee and provide strategic direction for the company’s decision making and operations which include developing and implementing systems, processes and infrastructures required to support the growth and future of the company in addition to leading the development of the internal team
- Provide advice and support to the departments within the organization on matters relating to any issue within the remit of Corporate Services;
- Monitor the budget for all the arms within the ambience of the corporate services and advise on how to minimize cost
- Work with the company legal consultant in developing legal strategy to promote and protect the company's matters
- Manage litigations involving the company, drive and institute litigation strategies and practical legal solutions to disputes while upholding the company’s legal position and reputation
- Develop and lead internal audit and corporate compliance programs
- Maintain proper corporate interactions with the relevant local, state and federal governmental bodies, and the community at large
- Advise the Management team on a variety of issues that may arise during the cause of duty
- Liaise with the company’s Executive Chairman in preparing the agenda for all meetings of the Board of Directors and take minutes of proceedings at such meetings
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of policies and regulations that may affect the oil and gas industry and advise management on the implications for the brand
- Monitor local and international media on issues relating to the industry and ensure prompt and favourable coverage of our projects, CSRs and other approved activities through maintenance of good working relationships with the media.
- Develop and maintain internal communication strategy, delivering timely and effective communication throughout the organisation
- Prepare press releases, manage press conference and leverage the opportunities therein.
- Act as a spokesman of the organisation and present the company’s position on all issues at public events as delegated by the management
- Review all contracts, MoUs, agreements and all documentation where the company has committed itself and highlight legal implications that need to be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Maintain contract compliance in line with the company policies and procedures, ensure all issues are resolved and escalated when necessary.
- Advise management on issues related to the company's corporate reputation and recommend appropriate course of action
- Lead in the development of legal policies, processes and procedures in line with the Nigerian law and the strategic objectives of the company
- Perform other functions as may be requested by the Company Executive Director
- Minimum of B.L. Degree or other Degrees in social sciences
- Minimum of 10 years cumulative experience in a Legal and Marketing/Corporate Communications role of a Group business with at least 5 years in a managerial capacity
- Able to provide visionary and strategic leadership and translates vision into measurable goals and definitive actions;
- Innovative and a problem solver;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and business acumen;
- Highly skilled in community involvement and engagement and in building strategic partnerships and collaborations;
- Experienced in coordinating multi-disciplinary technical team across commercials, facility management, public relations, logistics and Legal
- Extensive hands-on experience in the day to day operations of corporate services within an organization especially oil and gas sector
- Experience with administrative and fiscal management, budgeting and operations;
- Demonstrates effective delegation of staff responsibilities and a system of follow up and accountability;
- Inspiring and inclusive leadership style with demonstrable track record of managing and supporting staff;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the requirements of a company secretary
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Centre Manager Job at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
- Employment Opportunties at BIC® products
- Branch Manager Job at Proxynet Communications
- Recruitment at 9mobile
- Manager Job at Trinity Finance
- General Manager Human Resources Job at Proten International
- General Manager Job at Eden Solution and Resources Ltd.
- Current Job Vacancies at Olam Nigeria Limited
- Managing Director Job at Oxford Diamond Agventure Limited
- General Manager Job at Ventures Park