Generator Operator Job at Hilton Worldwide
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Generator Operator
Job Ref No: HOT070PG
Job Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- Monitors, maintains, repairs and carries out the preventive maintenance program on the hotel's UPS generators and public utility supply. Supervise, coordinate, train, discipline and motivate subordinates.
- As an Engineering Team Member, you would also be called when needed to multi-task in other section.
What Will I be Doing?
As a Generator Operator, you are to Monitors, maintains, repairs and carries out the preventive maintenance program on the hotel's UPS generators and public utility supply. Supervise, coordinate, train, discipline and motivate subordinates:
- Responds to customer calls and complaints to correct temperature conditions in a positive, polite and timely manner. Monitors public space temperatures, making appropriate adjustments when necessary.
- Perform scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance on all UPS generators and related equipment, including making repairs such as replacing mechanical seals, re-packing pumps and valves, replacing bearings and belts, checking for proper alignment, repairing fan coil units, brazing and soldering, calibrating controls, working on pressure vessels, replacing piping and fitting.
- Maintain an appropriate record of preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Visually inspect gauges, dials and mechanical equipment, make basic mathematical calculations, and move and climb on all types of uneven surfaces.
- Interact with the Operating Engineer and assist in start-up, shut down and operation of all UPS generator equipment.
- Able to multitask in other sections when needed
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas in good condition
- Keep your technical training knowledge and skills up to date
What Are We Looking For?
A generator Operator who will Monitors, maintains, repairs and carries out the preventive maintenance program on the hotel's UPS generators and public utility supply. Supervise, coordinate, train, discipline and motivate subordinates:
- As an Engineering Team Member, you would also be called when needed to multi-task in other section
- Considerable knowledge of UPS generator including repair and maintenance and basic electric and mechanical skills
- Skill in the use of hand and power tools (drills, hoisting equipment, reciprocating saw, and pressure washing equipment); dial indicators and testing equipment for air, water balancing and control calibration.
- Basic mathematical skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations.
- Basic mechanical aptitude for operation and repair of hotel equipment
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes
- Senior Crane & Marine Equipment Engineer H / F Job at SPIE Oil & Gas
- Software Engineer Job at Big Field Digital Limited
- Network Engineer Job at Ericsson Nigeria
- Manager - Mechanical Design Engineer Job at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Heavy Duty Driver / Mechanic Recruitment at Jocaro Nigeria Limited
- Automation & Integration Testing Engineer Recruitment at Ascentech Services Limited
- Civil Project Engineer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Workshop Manager Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer Recruitment at eHealth Africa
- Azure Software Support Engineer - Level 3 Recruitment at Tek Experts