Google AI Residency Graduates Program 2020
The Google AI Residency Program is a 12-month research training role designed to jumpstart or advance your career in machine learning research.
The Google AI Residency Program was created in 2015 with the goal of training and supporting the next generation of deep learning researchers. With machine learning fast becoming a critical area for a broad range of applications, we recognized the need to evolve our research goals and expand beyond deep learning to include a breadth of machine learning subfields. People from a wide range of disciplines are beginning to realize the importance and impact of this area of research. With growing interest in the field, there is a corresponding need for researchers with hands-on experience in machine learning techniques and methodologies.
Residents will have the opportunity to be mentored by distinguished scientists and engineers from various teams within Google AI, and work on real-world machine learning problems and applications. In addition, they will also have the opportunity to collaborate and partner closely with various research groups across Google and Alphabet.
The residency program is similar to spending a year in a Master’s or PhD program in machine learning. Residents are expected to read papers, work on research projects, and encouraged to publish in top-tier venues. By the end of the program, residents are expected to gain significant research experience in machine learning.
- Ideal candidate either has a degree (BS, MS or PhD) or equivalent experience in STEM field such as CS, Math or Statistics. Having said that, we highly encourage candidates with non-traditional backgrounds and experiences from all over the world to apply to our program.
- Most importantly we are looking for individuals who are motivated to learn and have a strong interest and passion for machine learning research.
- Applications are open from October 21, 2019 to December 19, 2019, but we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. Visit g.co/airesidency/apply to apply.
- Interviews (phone and video) will begin in December on a rolling basis until all positions are filled.
- Program start dates for 2020 will be between June and October. Exact dates are yet to be finalized.
For More Information:
- NYSC Graduate Intern Recruitment at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- ICT Teacher Recruitment at a reputable school
- Graduate Human Resources Intern Recruitment at CareerSmart
- NYSC Communications & Customer Service Officer Recruitment at a reputable company
- Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc Internship Programme 2019
- Meadow Hall Group (MHG) Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2020
- Graduate Accountant Recruitment at Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited
- IT Administrator Job at La Roche Equipment Nigeria Limited
- IT Project Manager Job at Viicsoft Solutions
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Graceco Limited