Google Impact Challenge Nigeria 2018
The Google Impact Challenge Nigeria supports nonprofits and social enterprises with game-changing ideas to create economic opportunity in their communities.
Organizations apply with their most innovative proposals. Finalists get access to Google.org funding, mentorship and resources. Eligible nonprofits and social enterprises are invited to apply:
Job Position: Google Impact Challenge Nigeria 2018
About the Challenge
- Your community. Your ideas to make it better. For the first time, the Google Impact Challenge is coming to Nigeria! The Challenge asks local innovators how they would make their community–and beyond–an even better place.
- The public and a panel of local Judges vote for the ideas with the most potential, and Google.org pairs each winner with a package of strategic support, funding and Google volunteers.
How the Challenge Works
- Eligible nonprofits and social enterprises submit their proposals to create economic opportunity in Nigeria.
- Google and our partners will review applications and select 12 finalists.
- From the 12 finalists, the public will have three weeks to vote for their favorite idea.
Final Event and Winners Announced:
- All 12 finalists are invited to pitch their ideas to our panel of Judges at a final event. The Judges will select three Challenge winners from these finalists, and also announce the people's choice winner.
Training and Support:
- Each of the four winners will receive a $250,000 grant and training from Google. The remaining 8 finalists will receive a $125,000 grant.
- Apply for a UNICAF Scholarship and study for a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree!
- Reckitt Benckiser (RB) Global Challenge 2018
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2019
- Jiji Field Sales Agent
- Admission into MTNF/MUSON Diploma Course in Music for 2018/2019 Academic Year
- Daily Trust Foundation Students' Scholarship Scheme for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- 2018 Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship
- Study now towards an internationally recognised Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD and save up to 75% of the tuition fees!
- 2018 Shell Ogbia SPDC JV Special LiveWIRE Programme
- 2017/2018 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme