Graduate Accounts Officer
At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive tgive you a full-fledged career. We provide you with superior training and the opportunity twork in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you galong. We alsoffer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you inta world class techy professional.
We are recruiting tfill the position below:
Job Position: Accounts Officer
Job Location: Abuja
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports tassess accuracy, completeness, and conformance treporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, tproject future revenues and expenses or tprovide advice.
- Report tmanagement regarding the financial health and status of the Organization.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries tproper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs tactual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations tascertain accounting needs and trecommend, develop, and maintain solutions tbusiness and financial problems.
- HND or Bachelors in Accounting
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a finance team, with at least one year in an Accounts or banking Officer position.
- Experience in working in a bank an added advantage.
- Member of Accounting Professional body is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of accounting software
- Good excel and other software skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of ICT business and financial reporting requirements
- Excellent computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft excel
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Strong ability tbe able tmanage and priorities multiple tasks.
- Willingness tlearn at all times.
- Working knowledge of accounting software is an added advantage
- Trustworthiness, Stress tolerance and operational decision making skills is an added advantage.
- Accountant Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Finance & Admin Officer Job at eHealth4everyone
- Internal Auditor Job at Sprint Consulting
- Accountant Job at Sprint Consulting
- Financial Controller Job at Sprint Consulting
- Norrenberger Corporate Finance Intern (NYSC) Recruitment
- Investment and Financial Advisory Service Consultant Job at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Account Assistant Job at Marveglo Nigeria Limited
- Female Cashier Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Finance Manager Job at Accretion Maven Limited