Graduate Administrative Assistant Job at SKLD Integrated Services Limited
School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Overall Job Scope
- To assist in ensuring the efficient day-to-day Admin operation of the production arm of the Company
- Provide support to the Admin Executive and entire production status.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist with purchase of office/factory supplies: maintain factory supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Assist in managing admin demands at the factory
- Assist with administering petty cash and submission/reconciliation of expense reports
- Reply to general admin information requests within the factory with the accurate information
- Ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality
- Assist with maintaining vendors’ lists
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports as it applies
- Assist in ensuring proper cleaning/maintenance of office surrounding
- Other related duties as assigned by the Admin Executive/Production Supervisor.
- B.Sc / HND qualification in Social Science or related field.
- One year cognate experience
- Computer Literacy with good knowledge of Microsoft office package
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Familiarity with navigating and making purchases at any fabric market in Lagos.
- Office Administrative Skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Problem Solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Keen attention to details
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Previous experience in a garment production factory is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- Career Opportunities at Strugz
- Executive Assistant / Driver Job at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Administrative Manager Job at CapitalSage
- Administrative Assistant Job at Prestigious Consulting
- Office Assistant Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at HRbreakoutRoom
- Front Desk Officer Job at NENnetworks Nigeria
- Latest Job Opportunities at Deloitte
- Ongoing Recruitment at Bariel Medical Center