Graduate Associate - Advisory Job at Grant Thornton Nigeria
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Associate - Advisory
Job Locations: Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt-Rivers
- We are looking for people who are seeking for tomorrow's solutions. If you are eager to explore new ideas and possibilities for your career, then apply.
- Experience: Not required
- Age: Not more 26 years
- Qualification: Minimum of B.Sc. 2.2 or HND Upper Credit in Accounting, Economics, Banking or related Numerate discipline from a reputable University/Polytechnic.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume with a Cover Letter (indicating Location of choice) to: email@example.com
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) recruitment 2020
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Aspom Travel Agency
- Graphic Designer (Graduate Internship) Recruitment at PaynergyNG
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- God is Good Motors (GIGM) Recruitment for Graduate Service Center Agent
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at ICS Outsourcing
- Graduate Recruitment at Giant Beverages Limited
- N-Power Application Portal 2020 - Apply Now
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Osten Laboratory
- Total Data Limited Graduate Internship Programme 2020