Graduate Associate - Advisory Job at Grant Thornton Nigeria
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Associate - Advisory
Job Locations: Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt-Rivers
- We are looking for people who are seeking for tomorrow's solutions. If you are eager to explore new ideas and possibilities for your career, then apply.
- Experience: Not required
- Age: Not more 26 years
- Qualification: Minimum of B.Sc. 2.2 or HND Upper Credit in Accounting, Economics, Banking or related Numerate discipline from a reputable University/Polytechnic.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume with a Cover Letter (indicating Location of choice) to: email@example.com
- Attend the free Nexford University Open Day
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Graduate Intern, Laboratory Recruitment at eHealth Africa
- Graduate IT Recruiter Officer (Entry Level) Recruitment at Growth in Value Alliance
- Graduate Recruitment at D-Pride International School
- World Bank Legal Internship Program 2019
- Apply for Google Business Internship Programme 2020
- Procter & Gamble Nigeria National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Internship Program
- Graduate Research Intern Recruitment at Helpman Associates
- Administrative Officer Job at Pharma Ethics Ltd